Walk back through time with this selection of early stories.
- Brave New Flows (Water Resources Control Board, flow criteria) October 2010
- Rosier Riffles, October 2005
- Tribe-Trinity Triumph (CALFED) August 2004
- Ink Blot Ruling Muddies Waters (CVPIA, B2 Water) August 2003
- Worries over Waterworks, April 2003
- CVPIA Water Down for the Count, April 2002
- Budgeting Water for Fish and Flows (CALFED Environmental Water Account) August 2000
- Sewer of Dreams (San Joaquin River, Friant Dam) June 1999
- Playing God in the Delta (CALFED Ecosystem Restoration Program Plan) October 1997
- An 800,000 Acre-Foot Blur (CVPIA) August 1996, p.5 TBD MISSING PDF
- Accord Aftermath: Flex-Time for Flows (Bay-Delta Accord) February 1995
- Flows Feedback (CVPIA) February 1994
- Governor Abandons 1630 (flow standards) April 1993
Estuary News launched in 1993, and for the first few decades focused on key policy and environmental issues for San Francisco Bay and Delta. For many years it published bimonthly as an eight-page newsletter before it evolved into a magazine and added a digital platform in 2014. This archive includes almost 50 PDFs from that historic period (a few issues are irretrievable while others appear with odd formatting but the text is correct). Here is a representative sampling.
See the full Pre-2014 Archive